Are you feeling the overwhelm this week? I did a Facebook live last week asking if you were taking time off for the holidays or if you were in full hustle mode. If you didn’t see it, click the link and check it out. I would love to hear your thoughts.
The reason I bring up this topic is that that this time of year can be really hectic.
So many of us are feeling overwhelmed and I will be honest, I find myself wishing that I had more time to enjoy more of the holidays right now.
So, here’s what I am doing and suggest that you do to protect your sanity next year. This tip is something that requires some awareness but is helpful during those times of year when our schedules can be hectic.
- Take a moment to think about how you are feeling
- Determine what you could have done differently
- Grab your calendar or planner and make a note of the changes
You can’t always plan for everything, but you can add some extra room for the unexpected. As I reflect on the past week, I plan to schedule differently next year, to allow more time for family and to enjoy our traditional cookie baking. If you wish you took time off or started your year-end projects earlier, schedule it now or write a note on your calendar.
This simple but important tip will save your sanity and help you find more balance during a busy season. If we set the expectation and create a plan to do better next time, we are more likely to succeed!
PS: On the blog, I shared a few more tips to consider in your plan for 2018. You can grab those by clicking here!
- Monthly Review and Planning Call Wednesday, December 20th. Grab the FREE workbook and join us!
- Mastermind Zoom Calls Click Here for Information on our Academy Mastermind
- Tuesday, December 19 at 1:00 PM Eastern Time
- Tuesday, January 2 at 1:00 PM Eastern Time
- Tuesday, January 9 at 10:30 AM Eastern Time
- Tuesday, January 16 at 1:00 PM Eastern Time
- Tuesday, January 23 at 1:00 PM Eastern Time
- Tuesday, January 30 at 1:00 PM Eastern Time
Enrollment Closes on December 31!
Enrollment is now open for my Monthly Mastermind, The Fabulously Balanced Life Academy.
Each month I give my members over $1,000 worth of value for less than the price of your daily coffee. Don’t miss out on joining my mastermind community
The Academy Mastermind Includes:
- A Monthly content bundle
- Bonus Worksheets and Resources
- Weekly Live Mastermind Calls
- A Private Facebook Community for additional support
Why pay thousands to join an over-priced mastermind? Our community is an intimate and dedicated group and I am committed to your growth and seeing you succeed in 2018.